Dispute Solving Guide
Online casino disputes do not happen often, but even so we believe you must know how to proceed with them. We have your back in such situations and we shall draw attention on how can you minimize the frustration for when raising a dispute.
Why must you raise a dispute?This industry is growing as we speak and changing its rules along the way. That’s why it’s important to have a third-party system that strives to solve all problems. If history has taught us something is that disputes between online casinos and players are a continuous battle of forces. The quarrel comes as a result of frustration from the players that feel like they’ve been cheated. Mainly because there is not enough information and advice regarding ways to approach a certain situation when it occurs. The good part is there’s a solution to every problem.
How we can help youTo come in help, Casinobonusca.com delivers a well-packed guide. This will help you elucidate these disputes. You will come across important details like ways to test the customer support, how to look through terms and conditions correctly, how to pick the most appropriate ADR or what are your rights according to the law. Note: Casinobonusca.com does not solve disputes. Nevertheless, our team is here to guide you to authorized third-parties which can aide you throughout an issue.
Common disputes with the casinoWhile investigating the gambling niche, our experts have come across various disputes from Canadian players. The most common one we have encountered up until now are related to:
How to solve disputesOur main purpose as a software-based casino library is to create a relationship with our users based on honesty and trustiness. Hence, our specialists do everything in their power to offer all the necessary information which can aide you in this sophisticated world. That is how this educational guide has been created. It has at its base all the crucial details which we urge you to take into consideration for when you want to solve disputes with your casino operator. Each step contains additional explanations which will undoubtedly come into your aide. So, let us be your guide.
Step 1. Figure out the root of your issueFirst and foremost, you must take a step back and see the broad image. Why should you do this? This way, you can set out the details of the issue clearly and concisely. Ask yourself: What did you do, when and how did you do it? What did you expect the outcome to be? How did you interact with the casino operator? Such questions will help you understand better the problem and realize if you breached unaware the imposed terms and conditions of that specific gambling platform. With this is mind, let’s proceed to the next part.
Verify the terms and conditions
Know your rightsBefore escalating a complaint, you must know what are your rights and obligations. For further information regarding such aspects, we advise you to check our experts extensive research and explanations. You should know that our main purpose is to create a safe environment for you to enjoy this type of entertainment. Hence, we’ve made use of our academic knowledge and expertise in this domain to translate the complicated and sophisticated terms and conditions.
Step 2. Give the casino an ultimatumBefore you take any legal action, we recommend solving the problem with the casino operator. How to do this? It’s simple. To strengthen your argument and to also understand their point of view, discuss with your gaming operator about what when wrong. In addition to this, you must also state that you have in your possession all the record of the correspondence with them. However, when you give an ultimatum, it is best to remain calm and polite. Hear their side of their story and let them present the evidence which justifies their action.
Step 3. Seek help from professionalsIf after completing the Step 2, you believe that further guidance is needed, then you must get in touch with professionals. From whom to request further guidance? For third parties which can help you solve disputes or escalate them, let’s take a look at the next section. Be aware: The law enforces casinos to provide all players with at least one dispute resolution system. Keep in mind that such sensitive matters can take up to 90 days to be solved.
Where to escalate the complaint
1. ADR- Alternative Dispute ResolutionThis non-profit organization provides state-of-the-art resources and services. It’s one of the seven affiliates of The ADR Institute of Canada. It strives to deliver accurate information, promote ideas, and maintain high professional standards. This organization aims at assisting the public, business, and also non-profit communities on all levels. They implement and administer alternative dispute resolution strategies, programmes, and processes.
Contact informationHead Office and Mailing Address: ADR Institute of Ontario, Inc. 234 Eglinton Avenue East, Suite 405 Toronto, Ontario, M4P 1K5; Phone Number: (416) 487-4447; Fax Number: (416) 487-4429.
2. CPGCP- Canadian Problem Gambling Certification BoardThis is a non-profit agency dedicated to ensuring that individuals in need of assistance for gambling problems have access to professional help. The Board offers everyone the chance to work with certified Canadian Problem Gambling Counsellors.
How to get in touch with them?Contact: PO Box 37055 Bella Vista Plaza PO Windsor, Ontario, N9H 2N8 Toll-Free: 1-877-421-1181 Telephone: 519-739-2465; Fax: 519-739-0315; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. CGA- Canada Game AssociationAs a non-profit organization that aims at creating a balance in the public dialogue regarding gaming in Canada, it strives to achieve a better understanding of this industry. It does that by bringing facts to the general public and essential decision makers through education and advocacy. The CGA is a fundamental source of information that provides accurate gaming data, ready to assist critical issues.
Method of contact
How to avoid disputesTo avoid getting caught in disputes, we have created a quick guide on how to prevent them.
1. Do your research about the casinoThe gambling niche is wide and there are thousands of websites out there. We know how to pin-point those that are safe for you to join, due to our expertise in this field. However, we want you to teach you to do your own research. That is how we establish the foundation of trust. So, what do you need do to do? Look out for:
2. Use the customer support serviceWhen we analyze a gambling platform, we also test the customer support service. Why? Suppose you encounter a problem on that specific website and you do not have the necessary means to solve it. In such cases you need to contact the support staff. But, why should you verify the support prior to opening a casino account? There are three main reasons why:
3. Look out for misleading or unreasonable terms and conditionsBeing transparent means that casinos need to simplify this process and provide players with a user-friendly interface with all the necessary information. This can be attained through updated terms and conditions and overall accurate information. As we have mentioned continuously, you must read them slowly and carefully in order to see if there are any unreasonable requirements. What can be deemed as unreasonable conditions?
The page essenceKnowing what do to in case you want to escalate a dispute or how to avoid such situations is essential for any Canadian player. For this reason, we have dedicated our time and created this simple and easy-to-understand guide to aide you in the unfortunate case, you do experience an unpleasant dispute. We must emphasize once again that the most important step you need to take is always be prepared and well informed prior to making a move. References:
Get all the new bonus codes from the best online casinos!
By signing up you agree to receive daily casino promotions. See full T&C.