Canadian Online Casino Reviews
Here, at CasinoBonusCA, we put great emphasis on the importance of properly informing prospective players in regard to any casino they might be interested in. Our team of experts works every day to update and improve every review, to be able to offer the latest and correct information meant to guide players and help them make the best choice. Read more
What are Casino Reviews?
Disclaimer Gambling Addiction
CasinoBonusCa takes problem gambling seriously! We are dedicated to raising awareness regarding gambling addiction by providing information, resources and warning signs so that our users can prevent it from taking over their lives.
Online casino reviews are articles written about a gambling platform in which every aspect of it is analyzed, after thorough testing.
The main characteristic of a legit casino review is its objectivity. In order for it to be helpful to all players, it must be written from an objective point of view and it must emphasize both good and bad aspects of the casino. The features the casino lacks should be pointed out as well.
The online casino industry is developing every day, and new platforms are launched all the time. This is a good thing, as players have more options and can choose the one they find fit, but it can also be a bad thing because it can become difficult to tell which platforms are better. Online casino reviews are the ones that can shine light on each platform’s advantages and disadvantages, saving players from wasting time and money on testing them themselves.
Why do we need Casino Reviews?
Casino reviews are very important for both players and online casinos. Online gambling platforms benefit from exposure, as the higher the number of reviews appear online, the higher the number of prospective players find out about their brand.
Players, however, are the ones that mostly benefit from these reviews. Through them, they can find out details and information about an online casino without having to register and play using their own money. This way, they are able to choose a platform that truly matches their style and meets their requirements.
Any irregularities of a gambling website can be exposed in a review. This way, the players may then be able to decide if, considering the good and bad parts, the platform is good for them or if they should keep on looking.
This is especially important for beginner players who are not yet familiar with everything a casino has to offer or with its rules and conditions. Through a complete review, the new player finds out about the registration and KYC processes, the documentation they need to share with the online casino, and how their experience is going to be after signing up. In these reviews, players may also find out if a certain platform’s terms and conditions are common or very different, either in a good or a bad way, from the others on the Canadian market.
The existence of more legit websites that review online casinos is very important because this forces casinos to maintain a high level of quality and even improve certain aspects in time. Since reviews does give brands exposure, it is important for operators to receive positive reviews. Therefore, the most reputable and reliable platforms will take into consideration the reviews they get and try and correct and improve their services.
How we review online casinos?
Our online casinos reviews are written from the perspective of the player, by players. All our authors create player accounts for each online casino they review and use real money to test the games and the promotions. This way, we can offer an in-depth analysis on the website and inform prospective users about how their journey will be once they sign up.
Here is how we review each aspect of the online casinos present on our website:
- Sign up process – even though this is the same for many online casinos, we do guide the player through it and let all our readers know about additional verifications that need to be made via SMS or email. In this section, we might also inform the player about the documents required for KYC, the casino’s rules for inactive accounts, and the risks of trying to open multiple accounts at the same online casino;
- Payment methods – we test and list the available payment options, along with processing times for cashouts and deposits when necessary. Here we talk about fees if there are any supported by the player and also about currencies. Some online casinos in Canada operate in a different currency than CAD, which means players have to exchange the money upon withdrawal. In this section, we also talk about minimum and maximum limits regarding deposits and cashouts;
- Bonus codes – we discuss the available promotios, we inform players about how to claim them, and point out important rules and terms extracted from the Promotional Terms and Terms and Conditions;
- Games collection – here we talk about the available game types, the software providers the casino collaborates with, and we note the minimum and maximum bet where possible;
- VIP Club – this section contains information on how to become part of the VIP club, what are the benefits players may enjoy, and the rules the club comes with. We also compare this to the programs offered by other platforms;
- Customer Support – we note the communication channels players have available to get in touch with the customer support team. We also get in touch with them ourselves via email or Live Chat and inform all prospective users on how helpful the agents were and the approximate time it took them to provide an answer;
- Security and Licenses – we check the casino’s licenses and the security measures they have in place to protect their users information and accounts;
- Terms and Conditions – we go over their Terms and Conditions section and make sure they have clear and transparent terms adapted to the Canadian market. Also, we point out all terms that may negatively impact a player’s experience.
Aside from all these, we perform extensive research on the company and its owners. We supply Canadian gamers with information on how big the company is and what its achievements are.
All our online casino reviews contain recommendations, tips, and warnings for players. These are very important, as they are things that may strongly affect the player’s journey. These and the conclusion part of a review are the only times the reader may find a subjective opinion from the author. Here, they will find the author’s opinion on certain aspects of the casino along with comparisons with other casinos in the industry.
Our team of authors work every day to keep all online casino reviews up to date. However, it is important for each player to check the Terms and Conditions section of a website before becoming a user. Last minute changes may occur at any time, and even if we do our best to keep track of every little modification that appears, it is advised to always check before signing up.
What can you find on this page?
On this page, all Canadian gamers may find complete and objective reviews on a variety of gambling platforms. These range from newly released to famous names in the industry. Each casino has been tested and verified multiple times by our team and comes with a full review meant to guide and inform all prospective players.
How to use our website smart
Our website comes with menus and filters meant to help users better navigate the site. Filters are very important, as they organize the content of the page in a way that makes it easier for players to quickly find what they are looking for. On this page, they may find the following:
- New Casinos;
- A-Z Casinos;
- Latest added.
Aside from using these, players that are looking for a particular online casino review may either look it up in the list on the right side of the screen or type the casino name in the search bar on the top right.
Also on the right side, users may find different categories of bonuses and casinos they can take a look at. These are categorized based on their type, based on payment methods, software providers, and even games accepted.
Our website is available in both English and French. The language of the website can be changed by simply clicking the globe image on the top right corner once. Clicking it again will revert the site back to its English version.
- British Columbia
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories