Compare Casinos Fast & Easy
We give you the ultimate guide to comparing and choosing the best Canadian online casinos. It is a simple, easy-to-use comparison tool that allows you to find the perfect casino site for your needs!
What’s the comparison tool all about
Our vast database encompasses all the relevant platforms from the Canadian market. Thus, this comparison instrument can help you decide which online casino is right for you.
We considered that our users need a comparison tool that directly shows the likeness and differences between individual casinos.
Furthermore, Canadian players can access the review and bonuses for each iGaming platform by pressing their name next to the platform’s logo.
How to use the comparison tool
Canadian players can choose a minimum of 2 gambling platforms to assess and a maximum of 3. We recommend using the highest number to paint a more comprehensive picture of each casino’s offer.
Start by choosing the platform you want to try out, after which select another two to see exactly how the first one stands out. Make sure you click the button ADD CASINO, not the icon.
The comparison tool outlines the key aspects of multiple casinos for a proper contrast between each one. We’ll present what each category means so our Canadian players can navigate with maximum efficacy.
Canadian players extend their playtime with a minor or no financial investment on their part. So, from this point of view, this is a win-win situation for both parties.
Our comparison tool highlight at the top the main bonus offer of each selected platform. It also shows the exact wagering requirements, so players know how much the bonus playthrough will take.
Types of promotions
There are four main types of promotions available to Canadian players. These promotions are based on what and how you receive the offer as follows:
- First deposit bonus – funds received in the bonus balance upon making a deposit
- No deposit bonus – promotional funds received after registering an account
- Free spins on deposit – extra rounds allocated after making a payment
- Free spins on registration – bonus rounds credited after creating an account
Other offers represent a combination of these four types.
What to look for in a bonus?
Considering the reason mentioned above, all gaming platforms have at least one available promotion. However, some bonuses are better than others. This comes down to a few factors:
- Wagering requirements – the amount one must play through before a cash out is possible
- Bonus amount –how much you receive after creating an account or making a deposit
- Cashout value – this represents the withdrawable sum after the rollover was completed
Scam casinos advertise significant bonus values to attract gamblers into giving out their bank details or personal information. For this reason, always do some research about a casino before joining.
Casino ratings explained
There are two sections where the rating given by our gambling experts is shown. Firstly, you will see a grade at the top, above the casino’s name. That score represents an average of a casino’s most important aspects that we grade.
The main traits that we grade are an overview of what Canadian players should know before joining a platform. Our specialists rate from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lowest grade and 5 the highest.
- Look & Feel – this rating is centred around the user experience; it includes elements like design and performance
- Payout Speed – it represents the platform’s withdrawal processing time, which in most cases ranges from e few hours up to three days
- Games – we give this rating based on the number of titles, software developers and diversity of game types
- Bonuses – represent the number of promotions a platform has available and their value
- Customer Service –there are three methods we look for: email, live chat, and phone number
- Licensing – the rating is based on the trustworthiness of each licensing institution that approves a gambling site
All the ratings found on our website are associated with the general average across all casinos available to Canadian players. Except for Look & Feel, which has a more subjective side, every other category is rated 100% objective.
The scores given by our experts provide helpful insight into a platform condensed into just a few numbers. Thus, comparing the given values alongside their average will outline each casino’s strong points.
Compare casino details
Our casino reviews extract all the essential details Canadian players may want about an online casino. In the comparison tool, that info is condensed into the most critical data for making assessing casinos easy and relevant.
Here is a short description of every data available for comparison:
- Min. deposit – the lowest allowed payment on a platform
- Type of games – what game categories are available on a website
- Number of games – the total number of playable titles
- Since – the year that the casino launched
- Licenses – the institution or institutions that approve a platform
- Game providers – what software providers made the available games
- Deposit methods – the available payment options
Canadian players will decide easier if they know all the data stated above. Furthermore, gamblers can better understand how their platform of choice contrasts with others by using the comparison tool.
Expert-approved advice for choosing a casino
- Before anything else, always make sure trusted licensing authorities approve a platform
- When using the comparison tool, always pick three iGaming platforms since it creates a broader picture of the industry’s average.
- Although the payout time means faster withdrawals, there is also a processing time for the payment provider.
- Always consult every promotion’s general and individual bonus policy and the casino’s terms and conditions.
- The number of customer support options shows how easy it is to resolve issues.
- The number of games becomes vital in the long run since diversity becomes relevant the longer you play.
- Check expert websites that review casinos and their options.
- Use the responsible gambling tools that every platform has available.
- When gambling, the most responsible approach is to create a daily, weekly, or monthly budget.
- Always remember to play responsibly and not jeopardize your financial stability.