Free spins rules and requirements guide
All free spins promotions come with rules and requirements imposed by the casinos that offer them. Use this guide to discover and understand all that casino platforms require and which rules you have to follow to use a no deposit free spins bonus!
Free spins claiming rules
Free spins bonuses have specific rules when it comes to who can claim them. This is true for every promotion created by casinos, as they each are meant for a particular type of player. They vary from one casino to the other and also from one promotion to the other. This means that two free spins deals from the same casino website may have different rules. This is why it’s essential to always read the Terms and Conditions, even if you have claimed a promotion from the site before.
The most common rules to follow in order to claim a free spins deal are:
- You must be of legal age – this is one of the most important aspects not only for claiming a free spins bonus but for registering at any casino. You have to be 18 or older to be able to open an account, claim, and use a promotion. The gaming site’s team will run verifications to make sure you are using your real age, and if you are not of legal age, your account will be closed, and any bonuses or winnings will be null.
- You should be a new player – while there are many types of free spins promotions on the gambling market, we will refer to the no deposit free spins ones. For these, you have to be a new player. This means that you get the promotion when you sign up. If you signed up even minutes before the promotion became available, you would no longer be able to claim it.
- You must not have other accounts open with the same casino – having duplicate accounts is a violation of the casino’s rules on its own. You are only allowed to own one account at any casino you desire. If you attempt to open a new one to benefit from a promotion, it will be closed. The measures taken vary from one casino to the other, so while some may close the duplicate account, others may close all your accounts and ban you from the casino.
- You have to use your real personal information – same as the rule above, this applies to every account, regardless if you want to claim an offer or not. Offering wrong information or using someone else’s details will lead to the impossibility of claiming any promotion and even account closure.
Along with these general rules that all casinos apply, you must consider the promotion’s specific requirements. Some may come with a special code, and you are required to provide that code at some point during registration. Others require you to contact customer support in order to get the free spins no deposit deal. Read the Bonus Rules, and you will find all the information you need there!
Wagering requirements for free sign-up spins
Free spins promotions come with wagering requirements that tell you which amount you have to wager and how the wagering should be done. On our website, you will also find no wagering bonuses, in which case there is no amount you have to wager. However, you might still have some limitations when it comes to how you wager your bonus. Here are the rules and requirements you may encounter:
- Rollover/wagering requirements – this is the most important one, and the majority of free spins promotions come with it. This is a multiplier that represents how many times you have to wager either the total value of the spins or the winnings derived from the bonus. When a no deposit free spins deal comes with this requirement, you must meet it in order to cash out from it.
- Game selection – many online casinos offer sign-up free spins for either one title, a game series, or all games. However, even when you can use the spins on any products, you will see some games or software providers still excluded from the promotion if you look deeper into the Terms and Conditions. If you attempt to use your bonus on either of the excluded titles, your promotion will be terminated.
- Availability – registration free spins come with short timeframes in which you have to finish wagering your bonus. This can range from 24 hours to 7 days. To put this into perspective, cash deposit bonuses usually come with a 30-day availability. If you ignore this rule and postpone wagering your free spins, your promotion will expire, and all winnings obtained up to that point will be void.
If you pay attention to these rules and follow them when using your free spins, you will have no problem cashing out. Speaking of which, let’s dive into what you may be required to do in order to be able to withdraw your winnings.
Cashout rules from no deposit free spins
Cashing out from free spins comes with its own rules and requirements, depending on the casino or the offer. You may have a specific limit you cannot exceed, or there may be extra steps you need to take to unlock withdrawals. Let’s discuss each and see what you may expect:
- Cashout limit – most sign-up free spins bonuses come with a cashout limit. For these no deposit promotion, the limit is usually lower than for other deals. It is imposed by the casino, and it may be different for each promotion, or there may be a general rule that applies to all such promos. You cannot really break this rule since any excess money will be forfeited once the wagering is done. However, it is an aspect that you should always pay attention to when picking a bonus. The higher this limit is, the more money you will be able to keep from the deal.
- Deposit in order to withdraw – if you win from a no deposit free spins deal, you probably want to cash all that money right away. In most cases, you will not be able to because you have to first make a deposit. This may sound counterintuitive, but it is a rule that ensures the safety of the website. By making a deposit, the casino gets to verify your selected payment option along with your account and personal details. You can make the minimum deposit required, and if you’ve won big, it will be worth it.
In case you encounter any issues during the withdrawal process, please check out our guide on why a casino may refuse to pay out!
These are the rules and requirements your free spins bonus may come with. Please do not forget to always read the Terms and Conditions as well as the Bonus Rules! We have explained the most common requirements in this guide, but every casino is free to impose other rules in addition to these. Make sure you are aware of and agree with them all before joining and claiming a promotion!