Cashing Out Quickly: The Fastest Online Casino Withdrawal Options
We’ve put together the following guide to help you choose the fastest casino withdrawal methods in Canada today. Cashing out at online casinos can sometimes be a long process, but there are plenty of methods that make payments much faster. While not every casino has every withdrawal method mentioned here, you can pick casinos that suit your preferred withdrawal options, or consider using banking methods that your favourite sites offer.
- What Difference Does Withdrawal Speed Make?
- Which is the Fastest Withdrawal Method in Canada?
- Other Fast Withdrawal Methods
- Withdrawal Methods Which May Be Slower
- The Slowest Withdrawal Method at Canadian Online Casinos
- In Conclusion
- Earn Something to Withdraw from the Best Online Casinos in Canada
What Difference Does Withdrawal Speed Make?
Just like when you deposit money into your casino account, you’ll have a variety of options at your disposal when it comes time to cash out. Faster casino payment methods are preferable for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that you’ll have your money in your hands sooner.
In addition, the fastest casino withdrawal methods will save you a lot of frustration and anxiety while you wait to receive your funds. If you’ve ever waited and wondered if a casino was going to approve your cash out, then you can understand how much peace of mind a reliable and fast option provides.
While some of the methods in this article are old, tried and true payment processors, others are newer options that you may not be as familiar with. Whether new or old, we’re here to show you how you can use each of these trusted, secure, and reliable options to get your online casino winnings as fast as possible.
“Business days” vs. regular “days”
When we look at the fastest casino withdrawals available, you may sometimes see the term “business days.” If you’re not familiar with this concept, business days refer to the days when business is generally conducted in Canada or other countries.
Typically, this means only Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. This means that withdrawals may take longer than expected if you have to wait over a weekend or holiday when the payment processor relies on business days to complete your cash out.
Which Is the Fastest Withdrawal Method in Canada?
From Bitcoin and Ethereum to countless other coins, cryptocurrency has become a massively popular way to make payments and transfer funds online. Blockchain transactions are fully verifiable, offer a degree of anonymity, and are processed quickly, among the many benefits of crypto gambling for Canadian players.
If you’re interested in trying this method, we’ve compiled a full list of the best crypto casinos in Canada.
- Fully secured via blockchain technology
- Extremely fast processing
- Largely anonymous
- No need to utilize banking information online
- Difficult to avoid blockchain fees
- Not available at all online casinos
- Many coins have high volatility in value
Other Fast Withdrawal Methods
Skrill (instant – 24 hours)
Skrill is not only one of the fastest withdrawal casino methods available in Canada, but also ranks among the most popular and trusted options. This e-wallet allows you to fund your Skrill account using a variety of methods, then use the funds to deposit at Skrill casinos. You can then withdraw money to your wallet, where you can store your value, cash out, or deposit at other sites.
- Widely accepted at online casinos
- Can be used to manage funds across different sites
- Offers a layer of protection between your bank account and casinos
- Requires other funding methods to initially fund your wallet
- Exchange rates sometimes uncompetitive
- Additional withdrawal feeds to remove funds from wallet
Paysafecard (instant – 24 hours)
The Paysafecard is a popular prepaid option that can be purchased online or at some retail locations, then used to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. The paysafecard is a popular transaction option for those who don’t want to deposit and potentially withdraw funds in cash rather than through a bank account or credit card.
- Allows online casino play with cash
- Keeps your financial data safe
- Simple to purchase at retail outlets
- Low purchase limits on individual cards
- Difficult to access customer service
- Not available for withdrawals at all sites
Neosurf (1 business day)
Neosurf is a prepaid card option that is popular at gambling sites in Canada and across the globe. You can purchase a Neosurf card online, or from convenient retail locations that can be found across the country, particularly in major cities. From there, it’s just a matter of inputting your card’s code at any of our great Neosurf casinos.
- Keeps personal financial information secure
- Simple to purchase across Canada or online
- Widely used by top gambling operators
- Much more popular for deposits than withdrawals
- Retail purchases limited in size
- Not as popular at smaller online casinos
Instadebit (1 day)
Instadebit is an online banking payment method available for Canadians to use at casinos and other sites. Simply provide your bank account information when you create an Instadebit account. You can then use your account to make both deposits and withdrawals from your favourite Instadebit casinos.
- Allows transfers directly to and from your bank
- No need to use your bank account details at casinos
- Wide range of deposit limits for different types of players
- Requires a Canadian bank account to use
- Does not work with all Canadian banks
- Each account can only link to one bank
- Information verification required by Instadebit
Withdrawal Methods Which May Be Slower
Interac (1-2 days)
Interac is the primary debit card system used throughout Canada. Through Interac Online, it also serves as one of the most trusted ways to transfer funds over the internet. This allows you to use your bank account to play at many Interac casinos, without actually sharing your account numbers and other information with online gambling sites.
- Trusted throughout Canada for secure payments
- Allows for bank payments without sharing financial data
- Withdrawals go directly to your bank account
- Requires an account at a Canadian bank
- Many international casinos do not accept Interac
- Interac Online being phased out by major banks
Interac e-transfer (1-2 days)
Interac e-transfer is a service that allows Canadians to transfer funds via online banking. Senders can securely send money via a system similar to a standard bank transfer, complete with optional added security options. This makes it an ideal option to process fast casino withdrawals.
- Secure transfers with standard bank protections
- Can be used by anyone with a major Canadian bank account
- Extremely fast transfers available at some participating institutions
- Requires a Canadian bank account to utilize
- Some major banks charge fees for e-transfers
- Email alerts raise phishing concerns
iDebit (1-3 days)
With iDebit, users can make instant transactions online to and from their banking accounts. This allows you to make real-time payments without needing a credit card or having to share your bank account information with online casinos. There are no fees, and iDebit is available at many top Canadian online casinos.
- No hidden fees
- Allow for secure withdrawals to your bank account
- Protects your bank account information at online casinos
- Available using accounts at most major Canadian banks
- Relatively low maximum withdrawal amount
- Withdrawn funds not immediately available
- Only supports a limited number of Canadian banks
Visa (1-5 business days)
Visa is the world leader in payment processing. It is best known as a credit card company, but is also the system that supports debit card payments at many major banks. Payments are simple, fast, and secure, a perfect combination for online transactions at Visa casinos.
- Wide acceptance at online casinos
- Easy and familiar to use for players
- No additional accounts to register for
- Many casinos do not process withdrawals via Visa
- Withdrawals may be limited to amount of deposit
- Some banks will reject online casino transactions
Mastercard (1-5 business days)
Mastercard is the second-largest payment processor in the world, trailing only Visa. Like its competitor, it also partners with banks to provide credit and debit cards to users. Just like Visa, Mastercard is widely accepted as a deposit option at online casinos, but is less commonly used for withdrawals.
- Widely accepted at online casinos
- Quick and easy to provide payment information
- Secure transactions via a worldwide leader in payment processing
- Many casinos do not process withdrawals via Mastercard
- Withdrawals may be limited to initial deposit amount
- Some participating banks reject online gambling transactions
The Slowest Withdrawal Method at Canadian Online Casinos
Bank Transfer (2-7 business days)
A traditional bank transfer is an option at virtually all Canadian casinos. This allows you to directly send money from your casino account to your checking account, bypassing any middlemen. Bank transfers at casinos are a reliable and safe option, but also one of the slowest ways to cash out.
No official limit (casino may set limits)
No official limit (casino may set limits)
- Direct transfer means no middleman processing your withdrawal
- Among the most secure options available
- Widely available at nearly every online casino
- Requires a bank account to use
- Must share account numbers with online casinos
- Among the slowest options for withdrawing funds
When considering the fastest casino withdrawal methods available, it’s important to find a payment method that works for you and your individual needs. However, it may be best to find at least a couple of fast options that work for you.
When you have multiple choices, it will allow you to find a fast way to withdrawal at more casinos. Most of the fastest withdrawal methods aren’t universally available, so using just one casino payment method will limit the sites that you can play at, as well as the number of promotions and bonuses you can take advantage of.
Earn Something to Withdraw from the Best Online Casinos in Canada
The best way to learn more about these casino payment methods is to try them out yourself at some of the best online casinos in Canada. Our team of experts has taken the time to examine every online gambling site in Canada to come up with our top list for Canadian players.
Each of these sites offers you the chance to make withdrawals with some or all of the methods we’ve talked about above. If you have one method in mind, check out our reviews, where we’ll let you know which options are offered at each site. Start playing today, and if you’re a lucky winner, you can use one of the fastest casino withdrawal methods to enjoy your funds as soon as possible!