Interac Is the Most Used in Canada for Online Casino Payments
According to CasinoBonusCA, Interac is the most popular payment method among casino users in Canada. What other payment methods do Canadian players use?
- CasinoBonusCA reveals top online casino payment methods
- What do CasinoBonusCA’s statistics reflect?
- CasinoBonusCA: “Interac prioritises users’ security”
- CasinoBonusCA reports more than 500 Interac casinos in Canada
- At least 10% of online players use Instadebit
- Bank card transactions are decreasing in popularity
- CasinoBonusCA predicts the stability of Interac casinos
CasinoBonusCA reveals top online casino payment methods
|Payment method||Percentage use||Database of casinos|
Bank cards (Visa, Mastercard)
Visa online casinos, Mastercard online casinos
Data sources used
CasinoBonusCA’s internal audit reports 80% of online players choose Interac as a primary payment method on Canadian online casinos. The other 20% of online casino users are split between Instadebit and other bank cards like Visa and MasterCard. The data is subtracted from CasinoBonusCA’s internal metric system and data extracted from their online casino reviews.
What do CasinoBonusCA’s statistics reflect?
CasinoBonusCA’s recent data shows that the most used payment method by Canadian online players is Interac, while Instadebit is used by only 10% of Canadian online users.
The last 10% of users prefer traditional bank transactions, using bank cards such as Visa or MasterCard.
CasinoBonusCA: “Interac prioritises users’ security”
Interac is a popular financial service provider that online players widely use in Canada. It is preferred by many because it provides a secure platform for transactions and protects users’ personal information.
Interac is a tool meant to ease users’ experience
Players can skip the process of logging in through an email and simply access their Interac e-wallet on their phone and transfer funds easily and faster to Interac-powered casinos.
Online gamblers prefer Interac as their primary payment method, as it can be used for deposits and withdrawals. The payments are processed faster than a regular bank card, thus facilitating the gaming experience and including them in our fast withdrawal casinos.
CasinoBonusCA reports more than 500 Interac casinos in Canada
CasinoBonusCA’s experts estimated over 500 online casinos that permit users to deposit and withdraw their winnings through Interac.
As the Canadian online gambling industry grows, it is common for the most legit web-based casinos to include Interac as a payment method.
At least 10% of online players use Instadebit
CasinoBonusCA’s data shows that at least 10% of online gamblers choose to pay through Instadebit when registering and playing on a Canadian gambling platform.
Instadebit is the second most popular payment method that is increasingly used in Canadian casinos.
Instadebit has similarities to Interac: it permits online gamblers to transfer funds from their bank account to another.
However, Instadebit is slightly different because it will enable you to withdraw funds from your bank account to your Instadebit account, which you can use to fund your online casino account.
Bank card transactions are decreasing in popularity
A small percentage of online users prefer using Visa or MasterCard as a payment method when gambling in top online casinos.
This type of transaction implies using personal data by making deposits via an email account. Another downside is processing transactions through MasterCard, or Visa takes longer.
CasinoBonusCA predicts the stability of Interac casinos
As the gambling market continues to expand, more online users are interested in facilitating their gambling experience. Financial services providers such as Interac and Instadebit offer their clients a transparent and safe space.