Roulette Strategy: Black and Red Betting Tips
With the roulette strategy black and red options, the wager pays even money, meaning it will double your bet if you win.
And, with the potential that roulette red or black has, many look for ways to maximize it.
Don’t look for them too far! On this page, we listed the best strategies for betting on red or black in roulette.
- Best Roulette Betting Strategies For Black And Red
- Martingale Strategy
- Labouchere Strategy
- Fibonacci Strategy
- Paroli Betting System
- Can You Increase Your Winning Odds With The Best Red Black Strategy?
Best Roulette Betting Strategies For Black And Red
One thing every roulette lover will agree with is that there are many betting systems for playing the game.
There are even claims that some strategies do not work, especially for black and red.
The fact is that there are some lucrative systems that, if used properly, can improve your black and red roulette gameplay.
Our experts carried out extensive research and checked through every roulette strategy available on the internet to find the most reliable systems for red and black wagers in roulette.
Some of the factors we check before listing strategies include
- Risk level
This system’s main aim is to double your bets after a loss.
- If your first bet is $3 and you win, you will receive a $3 profit
- Your next wager would still be $3
- If you lose, double the bet to increase your roulette odds black or red, and your following stake would be $6
The strategy states that you keep increasing your stake by 100% until you win.
A comparative example
- If the $6 wager loses, you bet $12 next, followed by $24, $48 and so on until you win
- The moment you secure a win, you revert to your initial stake
- For example, if the $48 bet wins, you make a bet of $3
The Martingale Roulette system allows you to win money on roulette red or black wagers, but in small amounts. It comes with some drawbacks, including:
- Large stakes
- Maximum bet limits
Sometimes, even the best casino sites will have policies that may not allow you to double your stake seven times at a go.
The Labouchere system is simple to learn:
- It involves writing down any sequence of numbers and following it to increase your roulette odds black or red
- Your sequence or betting line can consist of any 4-6 digits
However, the sequence should be short and feature single numbers to be easier for you to follow. For instance, your betting line can look like this: 1-1-3-2-4.
To determine your first bet
- Add the number at your sequence’s rightmost and leftmost parts, so the first and last ones
- If we use the example above, your first wager would be the sum of one and four, so $5
- If the bet wins, we cross out the numbers we calculated to get the bet amount
- After doing that, our sequence would look like this: 1-3-2
Keep repeating the same process until you cross out all the numbers on your sequence.
Even so, if you lose at any point, simply add the value of your bet to the end of your sequence and continue. If we lose the initial $5 bet, the sequence would appear like this: 1-3-2-4-5. Using this line, your next wager would be $6 (1+5).
The Labouchere betting system adds variety to black and red gameplay.
A win can compensate for the losses incurred in the previous rounds.
Like Labouchere, the Fibonacci Roulette strategy also uses a sequence of numbers for roulette strategy black and red:
- Fibonacci’s sequence is fixed
- When you’re betting on red or black in roulette, it goes like this: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377
- From looking at the numbers, you would realize that each digit in this sequence is the sum of the previous two numbers
- If your first bet’s successful, you will start the sequence again from the beginning
- However, if you are into the sequence and you lose, move back two numbers and continue using the plan
Let’s take a theoretical situation
- Let’s say you are starting with $1 on black and red, and you win. Your next bet would be the same $1
- However, if you’re on digit 34 and you lose, your wager in the next round would be $13 on roulette red or black
Although it states that you increase your bet after a loss, the Fibonacci is safer than the Martingale strategy.
Paroli Betting System
The Paroli system is a positive betting progression where you double your bet after each win until you achieve three wins consecutively:
- To start using this roulette strategy black and red, wager a single unit on either colour.
- If you win, you double your bet.
- Even so, if you lose, you place the exact bet again. You will keep wagering the same amount of money until you win.
Here is an example
- Let’s say you place $2 on red and win
- Next round bet $4 (your initial bet and profit) on any colour of your choice
- If you stake on Black and it comes up, you receive $8
- Repeat the process until you have won three times in a single row
However, the three-time rule is not compulsory; you can extend the progression to any length. Paroli recommends you to stop the progression after winning three times to avoid making high bets.
Can You Increase Your Winning Odds With The Best Red Black Strategy?
No strategy ever created can increase your winning roulette odds black or red.
This is due to the nature of the game itself: roulette is a game of chance, and its outcomes are random.
Also, the roulette ball resets after every spin, so it has no memory, pattern or regularity.
The chance that the wager on red or black will win has always been 18/37 or 0.486%. However, you will have a much better experience if you take precautions like using a strategy, creating a budget, and checking that the live casino sites you play at are reliable.
How using a system while playing red and black can help your gameplay
- The strategies are great for organizing your bets and giving you a sense of direction when accessing gambling websites
- Although they cannot guarantee a win each time, your roulette odds black or red may increase