PlayMillion is operated by SkillOnNet Ltd and registered for offering gambling services under Malta’s government, with the license number MGA/CRP/171/2009/01.
Canadian users can either download the casino’s app for desktop or play directly from their browser. Unfortunately, PlayMillion does not offer a mobile app. But if that’s what you are searching for, you may find some of the best casino apps, along with casino bonuses on our page.
The casino uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) software, maintained monthly with iTech Labs’ help to guarantee only gambling’s fairest experience. iTech Labs is a laboratory accredited for testing online gaming. Their main values are integrity and quality. They offer speedy and on-schedule delivery, guaranteed quality, along with weekly and daily reporting, if required. For over a decade, they have been testing and certifying games of all types. Their principal consultants have combined over 100 years of experience in the industry.
Privacy and security
PlayMillion Canada promises to always keep their members’ information safe and communicate how their data is collected and processed. They are using Google Analytics to harvest members’ data for marketing purposes.
Google Analytics provides web analytics to companies that need information about their users for marketing purposes. The software tracks and reports website traffic and is currently a platform inside the bigger Google Marketing Platform software. Today it is the most used service for web analytics around the world. Gamblers may choose how Google Analytics and other such services are using their data through their browser settings.
The casino employs industry-standard security protocol, encryption services, key exchanges and cyphers. Also, they use an advanced SSL encryption software to ensure the security and privacy of your data.
Users of the platform will find 24/7 assistance, available either on live chat or email. Their address is [email protected]. Although the support is available 24/7, not all languages are covered. Thus, we recommend using English to be sure the communication will be smooth. Also, remember that you must be logged in to access the live chat facility.
Registration and user accounts
To register an account on PlayMillion, players must provide their contact details and other relevant information, depending on the account type. Follow these steps to join the site:
- Click our promotional button;
- Press ‘Register’;
- Complete the necessary details;
- Choose a username and password;
- Hit ‘Go Play’.
Remember that you are not allowed to create more than one account.
There are three types of accounts that a player may have on this website:
- Practice Account – does not use real funds and has no monetary value. Gamblers can register a practice account with their name, email, and password;
- Bonus Account – this account does not require deposits. Still, it can have a monetary value from the offers awarded. The requirements for registration are name, email (validated), address, and contact details;
- Real money account – can be used this way after a deposit is made.
If you have a bonus account and do not make a deposit within 30 days from its creation, you will lose any bonus credits previously granted.
Players that do not log into their account for 180 days will have their account deemed “Inactive”. In this case, an administrative fee of C$5 will be charged each month until its balance reaches zero. To recover funds from an inactive account, you must log in and make a withdrawal request. If your account has been blocked or excluded, we suggest contacting support.
To make transactions on this platform, you will be required to complete certain verification checks. This procedure ensures that no illegal activities like underage gambling or identity theft are taking place. Here’s what you must provide:
- Proof of ID: passport, driving license, national ID card;
- Proof of address: utility bill, bank statement;
- Proof of payment: copy of the card used to deposit.
Keep in mind that the documents should be clear and provide accurate and complete information. If the casino is unable to testify your identity, the account will be closed.
Players will find a wide selection of over 2100 games at this casino, ranging from slots and table games to live dealers. We also discovered in this PlayMillion casino review that members can also participate in many jackpot and scratch card games with substantial stakes. You may even try out weekly tournaments.
All products are supplied by top-notch providers like Microgaming, Evolution, NetEnt, IGT, Play’n Go, Blueprint and many others.
If you don’t want to make a deposit yet, you may try it out in practice mode. A few popular titles we suggest exploring are Book of Dead, Starburst, Divine Fortune, Immortal Romance and Wolf Gold. Details about each game, such as its RTP, paylines and bonus features, are displayed inside the session. Keep in mind that a game’s rules and features might change from time to time due to updates made by the software provider.
Become a VIP member
This platform offers a VIP service based on loyalty points that redeem specific bonuses, benefits and occasional cashback. The other extra features consist of exclusive offers and additional rewards. Moreover, VIPs are assigned a dedicated account manager that assists all their needs.
Members of the scheme can also participate in exclusive events such as concerts or exotic holidays. The VIP points can be accumulated by playing games and wagering real funds. After that, the points can be converted for bonus funds. Bear in mind that points that are not converted within 180 days will be removed.
The PlayMillion bonuses
These may include first deposit bonuses, welcome packages and even registration offers. A promotion can offer bonus funds to be used on a variety of products, bonus spins or even a combination of both. Aside from the opening offers, customers may encounter daily promotions and other incentives along the way.
Remember that first deposit bonuses and welcome offers are only claimable once every 72 hours within PlayMillion’s casino network. Users can contact support to find out which ones are these.
General bonus rules
These conditions apply to PlayMillion bonuses:
- Maximum bet C$5 or 10% of the bonus;
- The minimum deposit required is C$20 (unless mentioned otherwise), and the maximum withdrawal from free bonuses is C$100 or two times the awarded sum;
- Any other bonuses are considered free if a player’s real money balance at the moment of redeeming it was lower than their last deposit;
- Not all games are playable with bonus credits (there is a full list in the casino’s terms);
- Free spins have a wagering requirement of 30x or 60x if the bonus amount is greater than the deposit made to claim the offer.
If you try to claim PlayMillion bonuses and it does not appear automatically in your account, contact support before placing any bets. Also, you are required to make at least one deposit if you have been awarded a sign-up bonus and want to receive another.
If you do not use PlayMillion bonuses within 30 days, they will be cancelled and removed from the account unless you have a real-money balance. Last but not least, the wagering requirements of free bonuses must be fulfilled within 24 hours.
Handling deposits and withdrawals
According to our PlayMillion casino review all payments must be made with a method registered in their names only. You can use Interac, MasterCard, Visa, ecoPayz, MuchBetter, Paysafecard and other methods.
The minimum deposit allowed by the platform is C$10. Once a payment has been made, it should be processed instantly and you can start playing. There is no need for further verifications checks!
Only these currencies are available for transactions on the site: GBP, EUR, CHF, USD, AUD, CAD, DKK, SEK, NOK, ZAR, and RUB. The currency will be assigned automatically based on the location unless the player uses a different one for the first deposit.
Withdrawals need to be processed via the same method used to deposit, when possible, or by Wire Transfer. Remember that cashouts cannot be processed until the player’s identity has been verified. After requesting a withdrawal, it will be pending until midnight the next day. Then, it will be processed by PlayMillion’s staff within three days. Bear in mind that large winnings (over C$5000) may take longer than usual to be processed. In case you expect swift withdrawals, you may always choose from the fastest withdrawal casinos.
Once approved, the funds will be sent to the player, as such:
- Wire transfer and credit/debit cards – between 2 and 7 business days;
- Online wallets– same day.
Should you cancel a request within the internal processing stage, the funds will be re-allocated back to your account.
We shall also mention that a maximum of C$10.000 can be withdrawn every 30 days. The limit per transaction is C$5.000. Lastly, Wire Transfer cashouts below C$500 will be subject to a C$10 processing fee.
Responsible gambling tools
If you feel like your gambling habits have become an issue, we highly recommend using the platform’s responsible gaming tools. These consist of:
- Deposit limits – Can be applied per day, week, or month directly from the player’s account;
- Play limitations facility – Allows players to restrict access to their account from 24 hours to 180 days or even longer, in some cases. When these limitations are in place, members are forfeiting bonuses, cashback, VIP points, or other offers;
- Reality checks – By contacting support, players can set reminders from time to time that tells them the exact number they have played, how much they have been betting, and what payouts they had;
- Time Limit – After a preset time, gamblers who use this method will be logged off automatically. It can be enabled via support.
These can help limit your spending habits and keep you safe from developing an addiction. Moreover, if you want to close your account either permanently or temporarily, you must get in touch with a team member via email.
Responsible gaming software and institutions
PlayMillion Canada also recommends gamblers to install filtering software on their computer to block the access of children. Its recommended programs are Cyber Patrol, GamBlock, and Net Nanny. Cyber Patrol is the number one rated parental control software available right now. Customers can apply this software to shield their children from accessing their accounts and stop the exposure to the dangers that online gaming poses to them.
Some organizations help gamblers if their habit has become problematic. PlayMillion encourages their members to contact them, should they feel the need. One of these institutions is the National Council on Problem Gambling. Similar organizations shall be found on the website’s ‘Responsible Gaming’ page.
Where PlayMillion casino shines
PlayMillion casino is one of the most powerful and complete online casinos in the Canadian market. This casino offers multiple amazing features to its users, such as:
- Great selection of games: PlayMillion casino is one of the few online casinos in Canada that offers more than 2000 games. In this casino, you will find numerous games from every category like slots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, mobile games and more.
- Famous payment methods: In this casino, a player can use some of the most popular payment methods in Canada like Interac, Visa, MasterCard, MuchBetter, Paysafecard and more.
- Licence: PlayMillion casino is licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is considered one of the most trusted licences in the casino field.
- Live chat: If you are dealing with a problem in PlayMillion casino you can always reach the live chat support to find your solution, as it is open 24/7.
- Multiple currencies: A great online casino has to offer many currencies to its users. This casino comes with more than 10 compatible currencies including CAD, EUR and USD.
Where PlayMillion casino falls short
You may think that a powerful online casino like PlayMillion will not have disadvantages, but you would be wrong. Even this casino has some cons that we can talk about:
- Phone support: Yes, this casino offers a 24/7 live chat, but as one of the most powerful casinos in Canada, it could offer also phone support to its users.
- Payout time frame: PlayMillion casino’s team guarantees that withdrawal requests will process within 72 hours. This is not ideal for an advanced online casino like PlayMillion.
What PlayMillion casino is best for
As you may have realized so far, PlayMillion casino is one of the most popular online casinos in Canada. In addition, this casino offers its users an extensive selection of game providers.
The 2000 plus games in PlayMillion casino are supplied by the most famous software developers like Yggdrasil Gaming, Netent, Microgaming, Play’n Go and more.
Is PlayMillion casino right for you?
Summing up, this online casino is a perfect choice for most Canadian users as it has numerous amazing functions including popular payment options, over 2000 games, 24/7 live chat and many more. However, if you are specifically looking for an online casino with phone support or very fast withdrawal times, then you should check look further at some other casinos.