Top 500% Casino Bonuses in Canada → [Full List 2022]
Today we’ll introduce Canadian players to a rare 500% welcome bonus that allows you to explore every nook of an online casino. Multiply your deposit fivefold with a bonus from verified operators! Read more
- What is a 500 welcome bonus?
- Are 500 welcome bonuses rigged?
- How you can get a 500% welcome bonus
- Types of 500 welcome bonuses
- 500 Bonus winnings withdrawal process
- Most popular cashout methods in the Canadian gambling market
- Advantages and drawbacks of a casino with 500 welcome bonus
- 3 Tips on how to pick the best 500 welcome bonuses
Disclaimer Gambling Addiction
CasinoBonusCa takes problem gambling seriously! We are dedicated to raising awareness regarding gambling addiction by providing information, resources and warning signs so that our users can prevent it from taking over their lives.
3.9 / 5
★ 500% UP TO C$500 AT NEON VEGAS
When you sign up with Neon Vegas, you are up for a 500% up to C$500 match bonus. You must enter the NEON promo code when depositing more than C$20.
The promotional funds require 20x wagering to complete. Then, you may withdraw your winnings. Not all game categories contribute identically to your staking conditions.
For additional details, check out the casino’s T&Cs page.
4.5 / 5
★ 500% UP TO C$500 FOR BITCOIN DEPOSITS
SlotJoint is an online gambling site owning a Curacao license. It will offer its new players a welcome bonus bringing them cash.
Pros: well-rated games, the wagering requirement is relatively good
Cons: Slow response-time on live chat
As a Canadian player, you can get a welcome worth 500% up to C$500.
The least you must deposit to receive the deal is C$20. However, mark that even though the casino accepts deposits and withdrawals in BTC, the sum will be converted into fiat.
To cash out, you must wager 40 times the bonus sum.
This website offers you the possibility to contact the support 24/7 and hosts a Rewarding program, but the interface is not very user-friendly.
What is a 500 welcome bonus?
A 500% welcome bonus means that any new player that opens an account and makes a qualifying deposit can enjoy bonus money worth 5x their deposit.
If you deposit C$50, you get another C$250 in bonus money. That’s C$300 to wager on slots, table games and live casino.
It’s worth remembering that this is bonus money, not actual cash.
Wagering requirements and other terms and conditions will be attached to your extra funds.
Are 500 welcome bonuses rigged?
If you pick from our list of top online casinos in Canada, then no. We manually inspect each 500% welcome bonus and casino so that our recommendations are as transparent as they get.
Competent licensing authorities ensure that the casinos under their governance provide a fair service for Canadian players.
Read our bonus descriptions and you’ll know exactly how your no deposit bonus works before you claim it.
How you can get a 500% welcome bonus
- Use our rating criteria and pick a casino with a 500% welcome bonus from our verified list
- Register a new account. Enter your details: name, address, email, date of birth etc.
- Don’t forget to tick the marketing/promotional agreement boxes
- You must agree to them if the casino is to send you any bonuses and promotions
- Complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) procedure at this point
- Submit the required documentation to confirm your age, identity, and source of funds
- You may need to confirm that you want to claim the bonus before making your deposit
- Choose your payment option and make a qualifying deposit
- Make sure you choose a payment option that is eligible to claim the bonus
- Your payment should cover the minimum deposit required by the 500% welcome bonus
- Keep in mind that may differ from the minimum deposit per casino
- The money and bonus will then be credited into your account, and you can start playing!
Types of 500 welcome bonuses
- A 500% welcome bonus is usually awarded when you register a new account
- In most cases, this will only be claimable for 24-48 hours after opening your account
- It generally comes in the form of a deposit bonus + free spins, or an ‘up to’ bonus
- For instance, it could be a 500% deposit bonus or a 100% deposit bonus up to $500
- A first deposit bonus is very similar to a welcome bonus. Still, here the time limits may not be that restrictive
- The first deposit 500% welcome bonus multiplies one’s deposit 5x, allowing you to try a more diverse range of games depending on your deposit
- Comparatively, the standard welcome bonus is a 100% match bonus in most cases
- As a free cash bonus, it has wagering requirements that you must fulfil before cashing out
- Free spins may come as an addition to your bonus package
- For example, it may look like 500% up to $100 plus 100 free spins
- In some instances, they come on their own as a welcome bonus. You could even get a 500 free spins welcome bonus!
Free spins are worth a set amount (usually $0.10 or $0.20) and may only be playable on a selected slot machine or a limited selection of slot machines.
Winnings are tied to wagering requirements and are usually limited up to 2x your deposit.
500 Bonus winnings withdrawal process
1. Re-check your wagering progress for your online casino 500 welcome bonus
Supposing you’ve claimed a 500% welcome bonus, you need to periodically check out your wagering progress to see if a cash out has been enabled.
Usually, the bigger your bonus, the higher the wagering requirements.
You should also make sure you’re within the allotted time frame to complete the playthrough.
Suppose you claimed a $500 welcome bonus with 40x wagering requirement.
In that case, you will need to have deposited and played $500 x 30 = $15,000 in your own money before you can withdraw anything. Wagering should also be completed within a given timeframe.
2. What’s your KYC status?
If you didn’t go through with the KYC procedures when you registered, now it’s the time.
If you attempt a cash out without having verified your account and source of funds, the casino may request documents to confirm your data on the spot.
This can add a couple of days to your waiting time.
3. Choose your withdrawal method
You will usually be required to withdraw via the payment processor you used to deposit.
If that’s not possible, you’ll be asked a bank account number.
4. Mind the withdrawal time
It’s advisable to keep cashout time the shortest.
E-wallets are usually the best option for that, particularly PayPal casinos are known to quicken your withdrawal time.
Debit card transfers may take up to 5 working days, while bank transfers even longer.
Remember to factor in cash out approval time and potential KYC delays.
5. Once all this is done, you can cash out!
Type in the sum you desire to cash out in the correct box and you’ll be good to go.
Most popular cashout methods in the Canadian gambling market
|Payment method||Best feature||Recommended|
Safest way to pay online
Most reliable and widespread payment
An ideal e-wallet for quick cash outs
Advantages and drawbacks of a casino with 500 welcome bonus
- You have a lot of money to try virtually the entire casino lobby
- You can use the bonus funds to test every site feature
- Supposing you apply our expert-vetted guides and strategies, you may increase your chances of cashing out the bonus
- The only real downside to the offer is potentially high wagering requirement attached. That will make it harder, although not impossible, to claim your winnings
3 Tips on how to pick the best 500 welcome bonuses
1. Choose the lowest wagering bonus
Keep in mind that higher bonus amounts usually mean more challenging wagering requirements.
Choose the one with the lowest wagering requirement, so you’ll have an easier time cashing out.
2. Make sure the casino is licensed
Pick your 500% welcome bonus from a licensed operator. We only ever recommend fully licensed casinos.
3. Cash out better
Choose a sameday payout casino site with a healthy selection of e-wallets and alternative payment options.
Make your 500 welcome bonus playthrough and cashout a more seamless and safe process. Most of the platforms we recommend have no transaction fees.