Quick overview of the casino
|Category ||Information |
128-bit SSL encryption, licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority, responsible gambling systems, games running on Random Number Generators, Alternative Dispute Resolution institution
BetPoint Group Limited background, high resources, frequent updates
Three-step process, information required for each step, use of phone number verification code for step 1, existing users can log in with email or username and password
Depositing and withdrawing funds, tracking transactions and promotions, checking VIP standing, setting responsible gambling self-limits
Users’ consent required for personal information processing, browsing data, conversations with support, and contact info used to subscribe, ability to withdraw consent or demand data deletion
No deposit bonus, welcome package, weekly deals, and dedicated promotions for specific games, rules for 21.com promotions including maximum bet while playing with bonus money and policy against irregular play
Overview of available payment methods for deposits, instant transactions, additional documentation and information may be required for withdrawals
Maximum of 72 hours for processing payouts, website reserves right to charge reasonable sum if cashout is requested before deposit is entirely played through
Live Chat and email options available, languages available, Live Chat available 24/7, friendly and helpful support team, may take a while to get an answer
Over 1200 games hosted, overview of game categories and search options available to users
As a licensed gambling product, the gaming site lets you access:
- A responsible gambling system;
- Only games that run on RNGs (Random Number Generators);
- An Alternative Dispute Resolution institution – in this case, it’s MADRE, an authority overseeing gambling conflicts in the Maltese jurisdiction.
BetPoint is one of the newer names on the market, starting its activities in 2018. However, it managed to make a name for itself; it recently went through rebranding, now being known as PressEnter. The iGaming group managed to accrue around $5 million in revenue – our 21.com casino review is appreciative of its high resources, which make for frequent updates.
Existing users already know all they should do is log in with their email or username and password. Still, the new ones need to go through a registration process, which requires three steps. First, they’ve got to fill in the first with:
- Email address;
- Last name;
- Phone number;
- Choose a currency (CAD, USD).
Once each of these fields is complete, the next step will open a new application where users should complete with their address, city, postal code, country, birthday and gender.
The last and final phase is using the code sent to the phone number requested in Step 1.
The things you may do from your account include:
- Depositing and withdrawing funds;
- Tracking your transactions and 21.com promotions;
- Checking your VIP standing;
- Setting responsible gambling self-limits.
The gambling company is part of a Privacy act. It requires your consent to process the following data:
- Personal information, like the one you supply during the registration process;
- Browsing data and other info the site can retrieve through cookies;
- Conversations with support;
- Any contact info you use to subscribe to the website.
The primary goal of information processing is providing better marketing material for your preferences. However, you may at all times withdraw your consent or ask for a copy of the details the casino stores. It’s also possible to demand the data’s deletion.
This online casino will put at the players’ disposal different bonuses. One such is no deposit bonus on registration, which can be claimed right after registration. Moreover, the first four deposits made will be credited as part of a welcome package.
More 21.com promotions are available on the dedicated page, where gamblers will encounter weekly deals and even some dedicated exclusively to some games. In their collection, users will also find deals that they can receive via email only after opting for marketing communications. Prize draws are also available on the website.
Rules for 21.com promotions
As a general rule, the maximum bet while playing with bonus money is C$3, and in case the rule is broken, the online casino can remove both the bonus and associated winnings.
The website is also firmly against irregular play. Instances of this include:
- Claiming the same offer from multiple accounts;
- Colluding with other players’ activity to your advantage;
- Using a VPN or proxy to redeem promotions that are not available in your jurisdiction.
These actions may result in the loss of your current bonuses. Furthermore, you might no longer have access to other 21.com offers. Finally, your account risks closure if the team identifies you as the perpetrator of such offenses.
You can deposit by clicking the corresponding button after registration and choosing one of the following methods:
This transaction is instant.
As for withdrawal, the operation may be done through the same method used for depositing when possible. Still, additional documentation and information may be required.
If a cashout is requested before the value of the deposit is entirely played through, this gambling website reserves the right to charge you a reasonable sum to cover the costs related to both the deposit and the withdrawal!
21.com claims that they’re trying their best to process the payouts in a maximum of 72 hours. Although this timeframe is common for Canadian casinos, it still is significantly before the ideal time of 24 hours, making a dent in our impressions and this 21.com casino review.
Having an account is not a mandatory request for those who wish to contact the customer support via Live Chat. With or without an account, everyone should type in their name, email, followed by the message they want to address to the team. Also, it is necessary to select one of the following languages:
If a player decides to send an email instead, they should also provide their name, email address, and pick a category of inquiries from:
- General questions;
- Playing on 21.com;
- Deposits and withdrawals;
The 21.com Live Chat being available 24/7 is a significant advantage, and users will certainly appreciate it. The support seems to be friendly and helpful, even if it tends to take a while until you get an answer, the information they give is useful. Still, browsing through the T&C is recommended.
- Founded in 2018, this online casino hosts over 1200 games.
- These titles are divided into many categories but you can use the search bar if you want to find a specific one. Try John Hunter and the Book of Tut, God of Olympus, Razor Shark or Fire Joker.
- All these come from providers like Microgaming, Betsoft, Play’n GO, Quickspin, Elk Studios and others.
- As for table games, you don’t have that may options. However, you can play Baccarat, Blackjack and Roulette. Live casino category comes with more than 40 games, but you can discover more if you enter the lobby. Before doing that you can see the number of seats occupied or the limits for bets.
Test the platform and the games using the demo mode. You are able to do that without having an account. This version comes with fictional bets and winnings, so they cannot pay out real funds.
How to navigate it
The massive number of software providers shows the diversity players should expect from this platform. They also offer games from every category, including Live Casino titles. The games page has a provider filter, so if you have a preferred one, you may browse through its games alone. You can also arrange the titles alphabetically or type in the name of a game or a provider.
This search feature is rare amongst Canadian casinos, giving this 21.com casino review an edge when comparing it to others.
The website’s responsible system lets you:
- Restrict your deposits;
- Set a session timeout limit, which automatically disconnects you if you surpass it;
- Take a break;
- Close your account.
Remember, however, that self-exclusion is preferable to account closure should you face responsible gaming concerns. It is easier to reopen a closed account than one that went through self-banishment.
Breaks versus self-exclusion
Breaks are also a way to stay away from gambling, although it’s short-term only – it extends from one day to one month. Then, your account will resume its activities normally – you may even have your 21.com promotions unless they expired in the meantime.
Self-exclusion, on the other hand, extends from 6 months to 5 years. You will not know when the period ends. Furthermore, should you wish to start playing again, you must contact support first. They will give you 24 hours to think your decision through before lifting the ban off your profile.
Where 21.com casino shines
21.com is a very popular online gaming establishment in Canada. Here are some of the highlights that appeal to Canadian users:
- A wide variety of games: with 1,500 games in its catalog, 21.com is three times better than the industry average (500 games per casino).
- Top Game Providers: 21.com uses four of the top six game providers to fill out its catalog, namely Play’n Go, Pragmatic Play, Evolution Gaming and Microgaming. It also works with Betsoft, Quickspin and Thunderkick, three providers that are also popular with Canadian players.
- Popular payment methods: iDebit, Interac, Instadebit and Visa are offered by the institution to deposit or withdraw money. These four payment solutions are among the seven most popular in Canada.
- An attractive withdrawal limit: 21com offers its players the possibility of withdrawing up to C$5,000 in winnings per day, which corresponds to a total of C$150,000 per month. This is well above the industry average in Canada (C$100,000 per month).
Where 21.com casino falls short?
After having seen the advantages offered by 21.com, here is a list of the disadvantages and weaknesses that can be found within this establishment:
- Slow withdrawal of winnings: by committing to pay out winnings within 72 hours, 21.com is doing worse than the average of other online casinos in Canada (48 hours).
- No contact number: despite a 24/7 live chat support and an email address, 21.com does not offer a phone number for users to directly contact an advisor from the establishment. Chat responses can sometimes take a few minutes.
What 21.com casino is best for?
The gaming experience is paramount at 21.com, and the company is committed to customer satisfaction by offering them the opportunity to test before they approve. A demo mode exists to allow users to test the different platforms before choosing one to play on. The demo mode is available even without having an account so as not to force the player to commit.
Is 21.com casino right for you?
If you like to have a choice when it comes to gaming and you like the most popular platforms, 21.com is the right online establishment for you. You will also find deposit and withdrawal solutions that are common and appreciated by Canadian users. The last piece of good news is that the winnings limits are high enough to keep the winners happy.