Compare Online Casino Bonuses Like An Expert
Compare online casino bonuses and spot the best offer within seconds! Our team explains the main bonus features & how to pick them like an expert.
- Why compare online casino bonuses
- Understand the differences between bonuses
- Compare bonus amounts and terms
- Consider the reputation of your online casino
- Key takeaways and expert verdict
Why compare online casino bonuses
- Many types of casino bonuses require a different game style. So, choose the one that is right for you
- Some bonuses may require more of your budget. Comparing them helps you avoid wagering more than you can afford
- Different bonuses apply to different games. Compare more bonuses and pick the ones that apply to your favourite titles
- Comparing bonus terms and conditions helps you maximize your winnings
Understand the differences between bonuses
|Types of bonuses||Definition||Pros||Cons|
Bonuses that don’t require payment
No deposit needed
Low bonus value
First deposit bonuses
Bonuses received for a first minimum payment
High bonus value
Game restrictions often apply
Deposit welcome bonus packages
Casino rewards received for the first several deposits as a new player
You are likely to get bonus funds and deposit spins
High playthrough conditions
Reload bonuses for existing players
Bonuses received for your constant activity on the casino website
High bonus value
Are quire rare
Compare bonus amounts and terms
Bonus amounts are not the same as the true value of a bonus.
By comparing the amount of funds you receive from a bonus with other bonus terms, you will find the right promotion for you.
Identifying the maximum bonus amounts
- Decide on the type of bonus you want to play
- If it is a no deposit bonus, then the bonus amount you see in the bonus title is the maximum amount
- If you are opting for a free spins bonus, you will find the maximum bonus amount by multiplying each spin’s value by the maximum number of spins you can receive
- When claiming a match deposit bonus, the maximum amount is usually mentioned in the title after the “up to” phrase. For instance, in the title “100% up to C$1000”, C$1000 is the maximum bonus value
Comparing wagering requirements and game restrictions
Wagering requirements represent the total sum you must wager when using your bonus, while game restrictions will show you which games you are allowed to play with the bonus funds.
The amount you must wager can decrease the bonus of a value if it’s too high.
By placing too many bets, you risk losing any winnings you get along the way, so you should choose a no wagering bonus from secure listings.
Game restrictions can also affect the bonus value by selecting low-RTP titles as the only eligible games.
Find out which games are eligible by looking into the bonus terms or asking the live chat operators.
Compare the game restrictions for multiple bonuses and choose the offer that allows you to select the title you want to play.
Analyzing bonus expiration dates
You can learn how much time you have to wager your bonus by checking the bonus terms or contacting the live chat operators about it.
Bonus expiration dates are a vital element. If you do not finish the required rollover before the deadline, you will lose your bonus and winnings.
Once you get the deadline, you should:
- Look at the wagering requirements and bonus betting limits
- Estimate how many bets you’d have to make per hour or per day
- Manage your time according to the game you play and how long each bet might take
Consider the reputation of your online casino
Compare online casinos according to their reputation. This ensures that you will only give your personal details and make financial transactions with secure and reliable operators.
Here are some of our expert tips for identifying reputable top online casinos:
Checking for licensing and regulation
Look for the online casino’s license in its website footer. All licensed and legal casinos must disclose their license on their website.
Some of the most reputable licensing authorities are:
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
- The UK Gambling Commission
- The Malta Gaming Authority
Investigating player reviews and complaints
Look for real reviews of players who have tried the casino before. It’s important to learn from users who have had a firsthand experience, as it reveals any important issues you might want to avoid, such as:
- Unsatisfactory or inexistent customer service
- Delayed payouts
- Abusive or unclear terms and conditions
- Possible scams
Researching the casino’s history and reputation
Get a better idea of a casino’s reputation by looking at its history, checking for any awards it might have received, verifying if it received any penalties, and checking its years of experience in the industry.
Find this information quickly by:
- Performing a Google search
- Looking at the casino’s About Us page
- Checking official and reliable online casino reviews
Key takeaways and expert verdict
- Comparing online casino bonuses is the first step in finding the right bonus for you
- Identify the key differences between casino bonuses to see which bonus features best meet your needs
- Don’t choose the bonus with the highest maximum amount. Check if terms and conditions like playthrough requirements and expiration dates support a positive bonus value
- Always compare the reputation of the online casinos that offer bonuses before you decide
You can best evaluate your knowledge by practicing bonus comparison.
Use our secure links and extensive bonus descriptions to test your understanding and find the best bonus along the way!