Malibu Club Casino Review & Bonus Codes
Malibu Club Casino online is a gambling platform we have thoroughly analyzed so that you can know everything about it if you’re on the fence about joining. To gather all the information we’re about to present, we have read all the terms, conditions, rules, and any material on the site.
Furthermore, we have signed up and tried the games ourselves to discover the gaming session’s quality. We have comprised all there is to know in this Malibu Club Casino review.
Disclaimer Gambling AddictionGambling can become addictive! CasinoBonusCA under no circumstances does it promote gambling addiction. It strives to keep gambling activities in the entertainment zone by providing educational pages regarding problem gambling characteristics, where to address them, and informational guides on how to keep children safe from gambling.
Type of Games
Deposits and withdrawals
Max Cash out
License information and player support assistance
The casino is owned and operated by the company Merus UK Limited. It runs under a Curacao gambling license numbered 8048/JAZ, and it is not a white label.
You can reach the casino staff via a contact form, email - email@example.com, and through the integrated live chat feature. Should you have any trouble, you can contact them at any time as they’re available 24/7. Moreover, the customer support team is in-house.
Disclaimer: As Curacao is known to offer gambling licenses easily and have loose regulatory practices, casinos that operate under its legislation may be considered untrustworthy. We recommend that you also take a look at our guide on legit casinos.
How the gaming is like on Malibu Club Casino
There are 430+ games available, from the following categories:
- Video slots;
- New games;
- Table games;
These games are provided by Betsoft Gaming, Booongo, IsoftBet, Kalamba, Lucky, Max Win Gaming, and Microgaming. From time to time, you can also participate in some game tournaments.
What is more, you can access Malibu Club Casino bonus codes that reward you without having to bill your account. You may also get extra rounds on slots, besides the welcome package.
One important aspect that we should touch on in this Malibu Club Casino review is the lack of a VIP programme. Members get no rewards for loyalty or for being a quality player.
Tips: Jackpot wins can be cashed-out in full.
Be aware: There are no Live Casino games available.
Recommendation: Not having a VIP programme is a significant downside, which waters down the gaming experience, in our opinion.
Making payments on Malibu Club Casino
The base currency of your account will be set to CAD. To credit your account, you can choose between Interac, Visa, and MasterCard.
To add funds, you must first verify the payment method and complete the verification process within 30 days.
The casino will restrict withdrawals to Bank Transfer only. Other financial instruments may be allowed in particular conditions, with prior document verification. The limits on cash-outs are C$7000 per week and C$28.000 per month.
Tips: You can cancel cash-outs within 24 hours of their request.
- If you fail the verification process while adding money to your account, it will get blocked along with any funds you had. Malibu Club Casino may start to incur fees on deposits at their sole discretion;
- If your total billings and cash-outs get to C$2000 or more, the casino reserves the right to request additional documentation for identity verification from you;
- Withdrawals sent to another source than your verified payment methods will get reversed or frozen if the casino cannot send them back;
- It may take up to 5 days for your withdrawals to be processed and will incur a fee of C$40;
- The minimum amount to withdraw is C$140.
Recommendations: We’ll only provide honest opinions in this Malibu Club Casino review, so we must mention that the fee on cash-outs is exuberantly high. Moreover, the whole payment process seems quite displeasing to us. We recommend that you take into consideration this before considering joining.
How this casino stands against competitors
Pros: Compared to some other platforms, you’ll find a decent selection of bonuses. Also, there are jackpot games to play on, the customer support is in-house and offers services 24/7.
Cons: The payment process here is dissatisfactory. In general, other gambling platforms will have a much smoother experience on this side and little to no fees. Malibu Club Casino only provides one cashout method and does not allow withdrawals below C$140, while other gambling platforms will enable you to withdraw via multiple forms, and as little as C$10. Also, the five days of withdrawal processing can be another disadvantage to you, as it will also take a few more days until you can receive the sum.
Moreover, this casino may not be as trustworthy as others due to its license. Finally, there aren’t many games and software suppliers to choose from, no live games, and no loyalty programme.
|Look & Feel||3.3/5|
★ 30 Free Rounds on Sign-up + Up to C$10,000 + 120 Extra Rounds Welcome Package
General information of the platform:
Malibu Club Casino is running under a Curacao gambling license since 2012.
Pros: 24/7 support, SSL encryption.
Cons: High withdrawal fee, no VIP programme, a small number of games.
What the offer consists of:
- 30 sign-up rounds on Take the Bank;
- 100% up to C$2500 + 30 rounds for each of the first three deposits placed;
- 50% up to C$1250 + 15 chances on the fourth and fifth top-up.
Things to know and consider:
- You must claim the promotion within the first 14 days after signing up. Extra turns expire within three days and matches in 30. The winnings from all rounds are capped at C$100 each;
- Sign-up rounds’ winnings plus offered money carry 50 times playthrough requirement. The 120 rotations carry 40 times playthrough;
- The payment providers available are Interac, Visa, and MasterCard. Withdrawals are limited to bank transfers.
- The casino may take up to 5 days to process your withdrawal requests. The fee for cashing out is C$40;
- The maximum bet allowed before completing the wagering requirements is C$20. If you place stakes higher than this, it will incur an additional 10 times playthrough.
★ 100% up to C$2500 + 30 Extra Rounds
What you get in this offer:
100% match up to C$2500 + 30 extra rotations on slots.
- The offer must be claimed in the first 14 days after you create an account;
- The wagering requirement is 40 times in 3 days for the rotations’ winnings and 50 times within 30 days for the match;
- Not all games have the same contribution to the wagering. Your funded credits are in a separate balance from your offer credits;
- The maximum bet allowed before completing the wagering is C$20. Stakes higher than this will incur 10 times additional wagering;
- Turns winnings are capped at C$100.
How to claim it:
- Click the link from this page;
- Create an account;
- Add more than C$20 to your balance.
If you decide to join, you’ll have available 30 jackpot games to play on!
★ 30 Free Spins on Take the Bank
What the offer consists of:
30 extra rounds on the game Take the Bank.
Rules to follow:
- Winnings must be wagered 50 times within three days.
- You can redeem this offer by tapping the visit button and registering an account;
- Each rotation is valued at C$0.20;
- The winnings have a cap at C$100.
Set on joining? Keep in mind that the player assistance staff of Malibu Club Casino is there to help you 24/7.
★ C$6 Free as 30 Extra Rounds on Take the Bank
C$6 given as 30 extra rounds on the game Take the Bank.
What rules to follow:
- The winnings derived from the rotations have 50 times wagering requirement, to be completed within 3 days;
- Some games have a different contribution to the rollover requirement. See T&C for the full list;
- Each extra game is valued at C$0.20, and the total winnings are capped at C$100.
If you are thinking about joining, keep in mind that there is a C$40 fee on Bank Transfer withdrawals!
Malibu Club Casino
|Look & Feel||3.3/5|